Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
This course is ideal for experienced finance professionals who wish to improve their business and professional English skills in a commercial context in the shortest possible time. Typically, you will have at least several years of professional experience and will be well established in your chosen career. This course will benefit any professional person who needs to develop effective communication skills in English for use in their business life.
The course is designed to help you develop the skills you require to become more effective when communicating in English with international contacts. During your group sessions, you will improve your Business English and your professional communication skills, chosen together with your trainer and the other group participants, from meetings, negotiations, presentations, participating in teleconferences, email and report writing, socialising and the use of diplomatic language in an international meeting or conference. During the individual sessions with your trainer, you will identify areas of business language, such as specialist vocabulary, or a particular professional communication skill, where you feel you need more intensive practice.
Who Should Attend
The course is intended to help financial professionals:
- Gain a better understanding of the English terms for the financial flows in business and the impact that their efforts may have on results
- Practise using the terms in a range of communication activities
Your knowledge of finance concepts:
- financial planning and company finance
- measuring financial performance banking and insurance
- investment and macro economics
Your communication skills for:
- discussing financial strategies
- presenting financial policy
- exchanging information about financial systems
About Chestnut Education Group
Chestnut Education Group is a corporate training and short course provider based in the UK. It is owned by four industry veterans with a common goal to build a corporate training landscape through the use of engaging content, digital learning and networking opportunities. CEG undertakes to provide tailor-made training programmes for employees and also work in collaboration with partners such as Leadership Focus and Klaspad to offer courses in leadership and cyber security. They also offer diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate courses, giving students and working professionals a wide variety of programmes to choose from.
Following this course will enable you to:
- practise and develop your communication skills within a range of finance contexts.
- develop and practise language around specific topics related to finance.
- receive individual feedback on the effectiveness of your communication and the accuracy of your English language.
Let's get started