Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
The broad philosophy of this programme is to provide students with an appropriate base of relevant business and management knowledge with particular emphasis on the development of a firm understanding of core issues addressed by organisational psychology.
- Understand a range of business functions in the multidisciplinary nature of business
- Apply appropriate academic theories and concepts to range of business and
- Understand the international business environment
- Develop an understanding of the complexity of human behaviour
- Understand the role of psychology in organisational functioning
- Develop learning skills to meet the demands of further study
About Dublin Business School
Established in 1975, Dublin Business School offers business and law courses including programmes in art, social science, media, humanities and psychology fields. As Ireland’s leading independent college, DBS continues to grow and build its reputation. The courses are offered through innovative teaching and learning methods and are focused and relevant to domestic and international students. With a student population of more than 9000, DBS offers over 100 accredited programmes on full time mode as well as online.
- 2 H5 + 4 O6/H7, to include Mathematics & English or another language
Let's get started