Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
The BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma is a broad based practical business qualification which is intended for students who are seeking an alternative to a Foundation Degree or Degree and who wish to combine study and part-time work.
The course will be taught by Business lecturers who are committed practitioners working within the business industries. The team may be complemented by guest speakers who are also working within the industry
Through the BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma course of study you will explore, challenge, develop and extend your
- independent enquiry and analytically skills
- research for professional and academic reports
- confidence in writing university level assignments and academic work preparation
- ability to write business plans and to set up your own business
- develop your presentation skills
- English, Maths and IT skills through the vocational assignments
- employability skills e.g. team building, leadership, advocacy, self-management, organisation, presentation, peer support as well as adaptability and problem solving.
About Cambridge Regional College
Cambridge Regional College operates with the vision of being outstanding in enabling students to excel and for serving employers and communities. With over 3,000 full time students, their higher education programmes are rapidly expanding. They also have a successful international centre for overseas students. The courses offered at CRC provide fantastic progression opportunities to students, depending on whether they want to pursue further education or if they would like develop their career.
To join the BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma course you will need to show evidence that you have achieved the below:
* HNC in Business or a Business related course and/ or relevant work experience.
In addition to the entry qualifications listed, the offer of a place on the course is subject to the outcomes of initial assessment, which will be taken at the College as part of the admissions process. Please note that entry criteria may vary quite significantly between courses at the same level. This is to take account of the specific skills needed for success on particular courses, the length of the course and the requirements for progression to the next level. Entry criteria are given as a guide, and the exact requirements in order to obtain a place on a particular course will be confirmed following attendance at a professional interview.
Let's get started