Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
This course includes five interactive classes per week with a teacher and practice activities.
- One hour of lessons with a teacher every day from Monday to Friday.
- Speaking and listening practice.
- Grammar and vocabulary practice.
- Downloadable study materials and exercises.
- Personalised advice from your teacher.
You will receive one hour of English classes with a teacher every weekday from Monday to Friday.
- Lesson 1: Our town / city
- Lesson 2: Changes
- Lesson 3: Experiences & Present Tense Review
- Lesson 4: Sightseeing
- Lesson 5: Parts of English
- Lesson 1: Introduction & Question Forms
- Lesson 2: Talking My Language
- Lesson 3: Feelings
- Lesson 4: Hugs and Kisses
- Lesson 5: It’s so good to see you!
- Lesson 1: Past Simple VS Past Continuous
- Lesson 2: Sleep Quiz
- Lesson 3: I used to
- Lesson 4: Symptoms and Ailments
- Lesson 5: Past perfect review
- Lesson 1: School
- Lesson 2: Skills and Work
- Lesson 3: Passive Voice
- Lesson 4: Passive Voice 2
- Lesson 5: The Education system
- Lesson 1: Food Culture
- Lesson 2: Preparing Food
- Lesson 3: Video – Preparing Food
- Lesson 4: Food Vocabulary
- Lesson 5: Food Verbs
- Lesson 6: British Food Quiz!
- Lesson 1: The World of Work
- Lesson 2: Describe Your Work
- Lesson 3: Terrible Jobs
- Lesson 4: Future Tenses I
- Lesson 5: Future Tenses II
- Lesson 1: Geography
- Lesson 2: Articles
- Lesson 3: Geography Quiz
- Lesson 4: Transport
- Lesson 5: A New Life
- Lesson 1: The Arts
- Lesson 2: Describing Paintings
- Lesson 3: A Gallery Tour
- Lesson 4: Future Speculation
- Lesson 5: Present Speculation
- Lesson 1: Society and Economics
- Lesson 2: The government and debating
- Lesson 3: Social Issues
- Lesson 1: A place to stay
- Lesson 2: Describing tourism
About Malvern Online Academy
Malvern Online Academy is an English teaching academy that provides online lessons to students via real-time live lessons, no matter where they are. The materials for the lessons are developed by the teachers and students are given the opportunity to choose from a variety of times and dates for their classes. Students will be taught by a British teacher residing in the UK and students simply need to join them from a computer, at a time and place convenient to them. The lessons taught go beyond the English language as students will learn more about culture, hobbies and discussions on various topics.
Please get in touch with us
Let's get started