Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
About this Course
The International Foundation Programme is aimed at students wanting to do an undergraduate degree at the University of East London but do not possess the necessary academic or English Language skills required.
Once you successfully enrol in this foundation programme, you will receive complete access to university services and facilities as well as on-campus accommodation, if required. After completing the International Foundation Programme, you will gain direct entry to a of degrees listed below.
When you submit an application form, your eligibility will be assessed and you will be guided through a step by step enrolment process. You will be asked to hand-in necessary documents such as a passport copy and any existing academic transcripts or certificates.
- English Language Development
- English for Academic Purposes
- Mathematics for Engineering (Core for
- Engineering/science degree progression)
- Physical Science (Core for Engineering/Science degree progression)
- Research and Study Skills (Core for Business and Law routes only)
- Global Business Environment (Core for Business and Law progression routes only)
Upon successful completion of the programme, students may progress to the following programmes:
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering programme
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management
- BSc (Hons) Surveying & Mapping Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Computing for Business
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Design Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Engineering Management
- BEng (Hons) General Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BA/ BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BA/ BSc (Hons) Human Resources Management
- BA/ BSc (Hons) Marketing
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- BA (Hons) Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) Tourism Management
- LLB (Hons) Business Law
- LLB (Hons) Law
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLB (Hons) Law with International Relations
For more information on the pricing of UEL degree programmes please get in touch with us.
About University of East London
The University of East London is represented by over 135 countries, through their diverse family of students and staff. With over 17,000 students enrolling for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies, the university aims to make a difference, through their world-leading research and their network of high-achieving alumni. Students stand to gain a distinctive learning experience, which will turn them into successful individuals that stand out from the rest. UEL is situated in London, which means that you’ll be living and learning in one of the world’s greatest cities.
- You should have successfully completed higher secondary education in your own country. However, some programmes have additional/ alternative subject specific entry requirements, please contact us for details. The academic entry requirements vary depending on country of study. International qualifications will be verified for appropriate matriculation to UK Higher Education undergraduate programmes.
- Students with other qualifications and/or work experience who can demonstrate that they can benefit from and have the potential to succeed on the programme will be considered on an individual basis.
Let's get started