Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
This course will appeal to those students who:
- have a keen interest in travel and tourism
- enjoy practical situations
- want to find out more about the subject through personal investigation
- are interested in developing an understanding of travel organisations, the markets they serve and how to deal with customers effectively.
- want to study a course that is active and enjoyable
- wish to move on to a related career or Higher Education course.
About Cambridge Regional College
Cambridge Regional College operates with the vision of being outstanding in enabling students to excel and for serving employers and communities. With over 3,000 full time students, their higher education programmes are rapidly expanding. They also have a successful international centre for overseas students. The courses offered at CRC provide fantastic progression opportunities to students, depending on whether they want to pursue further education or if they would like develop their career.
You will need minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades 9 – 4 (A* – C), including English, or BTEC L2 Diploma in Travel & Tourism/NVQ2 Intermediate with portfolio of evidence and GCSE English or Maths (or their equivalents) at Grade 4 (C) or above.
You should have a lively and enquiring mind, an interest in travel and tourism, a willingness to explore new ideas and an ability to communicate your ideas effectively. All applicants are subject to interview.
Let's get started