Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
The DBS MBA (Marketing), awarded by QQI, empowers you to evaluate the central role of marketing strategy for the growth and development of all organisations. Students will be required to critically evaluate a range of theoretical marketing concepts and apply them to practical industry issues or problems as they relate to the current business environment.
The MBA will include:
- Personal, academic and professional development.
- Lectures and assessment methods that apply the business knowledge required for students to perform as an effective manager in any organisation.
- Through, extensive study of key issues in business theories students will be capable of evaluation and application of important global management issues which impact on organisational effectiveness and performance.
- Knowledge and understanding of global business, most especially on issues such as globalisation, standardisation and customisation of products and services.
- Skills and knowledge to inform you how an organisation is best managed in a changing world.
With these in mind, the programme is designed to provide you with relevant knowledge, so that you are familiar with the latest theoretical and practical developments relating to business management and development.
About Dublin Business School
Established in 1975, Dublin Business School offers business and law courses including programmes in art, social science, media, humanities and psychology fields. As Ireland’s leading independent college, DBS continues to grow and build its reputation. The courses are offered through innovative teaching and learning methods and are focused and relevant to domestic and international students. With a student population of more than 9000, DBS offers over 100 accredited programmes on full time mode as well as online.
- A minimum Second Class Honours Degree (2.2) in any discipline from a recognised third level institution, or
- An equivalent professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA, or
- Higher Diploma in Business Level 8 conversion programme.
- The GMAT exam is a mandatory requirement for all applicants who do not hold an Honours Bachelor Degree (Level 8) with a minimum achievement of Second Class Honours.
- Newly graduated applicants will not be accepted onto the programme.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, the minimum English language requirement for entry to the programme is IELTS score 6.5 (or equivalent).
Let's get started