Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
Steering organisations to success in the current economic climate is no mean feat, and requires a person that can ensure a company continues to adapt and thrive as the environment changes. This MSc Strategic Management online degree course aims to make you that person.
You may be a busy senior executive or middle manager in the UK or overseas, looking for a qualification that can be completed in your spare time and that doesn’t restrict your life. And that’s exactly why this online Masters is ideal for you.
Our tutors have many years’ experience in strategic management and they understand the pressures of balancing study around work and family commitments.
The MSc Strategic Management brings a wide range of benefits, including the ability to conduct research with appropriate methodologies; to communicate effectively using relevant tools, to identify the latest thinking, theories and issues and critically appraise them and their relevance in a variety of strategic management situations.
Consequently, it will deliver strategic capabilities for senior executives, prepare middle managers for the boardroom, develop skills and knowledge for career change managers and is ideal for middle managers in non-profit enterprises wishing to acquire competitive business skills and techniques.
- Critical Perspectives in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Strategic Finance for Managers
- Strategic Information and Knowledge Management
- International Business Strategies
- Strategic Leadership and People Management
- Strategic Marketing and Competitive Intelligence
- Independent Study
About University of Derby
The University of Derby operates with a vision to offer high quality, value for money study options with a personal learner-oriented approach. Since 2001, the University has offered online distance learning to students who required more flexible study options. The online courses are designed specifically for that purpose and are delivered by professional lecturers with extensive knowledge in their subject areas. The course materials combined with the support of a responsive academic team, ensure that students receive a well-supported learning experience.
You should normally have the following:
- UK undergraduate degree (at least a 2:2) with Honours in any discipline or equivalent
- Where candidates have a Business related degree with a lower classification we would consider entry with an additional 1-2 year’s work experience at a relevant supervisory or managerial level
- we would also consider
- professional qualifications
- relevant work experience equivalent to an undergraduate degree
Let's get started