Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
The qualification have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from these programmes that will provide relevant new skills and qualities. It is envisaged that these programmes will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The Diploma is accredited at the postgraduate Level 7. The programme has a total equivalence of 120 credits. Completing the Diploma allows access to a dissertation at one of our University partners for a related Master Degree.
Upon completing this qualification, you will be able to progress directly into the MBA Final Stage from Anglia Ruskin University.
The unit will explore how team performance can be evaluated and optimised to realise strategic objectives.
- Be able to set performance targets for teams to meet strategic objectives
- Be able to agree team performance targets to contribute to meeting strategic objectives
- Be able to monitor actions and activities defined to improve team performance
- Be able to apply influencing skills to respond to the dynamics and politics of personal interactions
This unit is geared towards supporting Learners in understanding and using financial information and data. This unit is important to Learners as it support decision making.
- Be able to analyse financial information and data
- Be able to assess budgets and their ability to support organisational objectives
- Be able to evaluate financial proposals for expenditure provided by others
The unit will address the volume and complexity of data and information available to organisations and how to analyse, apply and determine its value in making strategic decisions.
- Be able to understand the importance of management information on strategic decisions
- Be able to understand the importance of information sharing within an organisation
- Be able to use information to support strategic decision making
- Be able to monitor and review management information
The unit will involve the Learner in formulating research and methodologies to support a strategic management project. They will be required to critically evaluate options and data sources prior to presenting project outcomes.
- Be able to identify and justify a strategic investigative project
- Be able to conduct research using different data sources, and synthesise data and options
- Be able to draw conclusions and make recommendations that achieve the project aim
- Be able to develop and review the results of the investigative project
The unit will explore the strategic aims and objectives of an organisation and their significance in setting direction, identifying success and progress for the organisation. The unit will also explore where different strategic options may lead the organisation to change its direction.
- Be able to review and determine the organisation’s strategic aims and objectives
- Be able to evaluate progress towards achieving organisational strategic aims and objectives
- Be able to determine and evaluate strategic options to support a new strategic position
The unit will investigate underlying models, techniques and theories that underpin marketing and can contribute to strategic objectives. It will also provide Learners with a critical understanding of the marketing function within complex organisations.
- Be able to understand the relationship between the marketing plan and strategic objectives
- Be able to produce a strategic marketing plan
- Be able to promote the marketing plan in support of strategic objectives
The main objective of this module is to enable students to understand, plan and achieve organisational change successfully. The received wisdom in much of the business world is that change has to be fast, large-scale and transformational if organisations are to survive. However, there is also evidence that many successful organisations take a much slower and more cautious approach to change. In addition, the failure rate of change initiatives is claimed to be around 70%. It follows from this that managing organisational change is one of the most problematic tasks leaders undertake, and that the ability to do so is a key attribute of successful leaders and successful organisations. This module will examine the changing nature of organisations and the challenges they face. It will examine the main approaches to managing change and show how these relate to the types of changes that organisations are undertaking especially in terms of individual, group and organisational behaviour.
- Understand how to apply solutions to organisational change
- Understand how to develop a change strategy using implementation models
- Be able to analyse an organisational response to change
- Understand how to evaluate the impact of change strategies
This unit is about the value of the strategic planning process in formulating appropriate strategies and designing a plan that will be supported by stakeholders and other organisational leaders. The critical review of the plan and its success is also addressed in the unit.
- Be able to conceive and analyse strategic options
- Be able to formulate a strategic plan
- Be able to implement, evaluate, monitor and review the strategic plan
The unit will address issues that are important when planning for and securing a workforce that will be able to deliver strategic objectives. The unit will also consider the constraints and influences on organisations HR practices.
- Understand how the HR plan supports strategic objectives
- Understand the legal and organisational frameworks for the employment of staff
- Understand the effect of the organisational environment on employees
The unit aims to supports organisational and self-awareness in Learners. It provides foundations for a self-critical and reflective approach to personal development to support the Learner when operating at a strategic level. Wider context organisation and environmental factors are also considered as contributors to overall strategic success of the individual and the organisation.
- Be able to identify personal skills to achieve strategic ambitions
- Be able to manage personal leadership development to support achievement of strategic ambitions
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the leadership development plan
- Be able to advocate an employee welfare environment that supports organisational values
As a recognised UK awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual, Qualifi is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning. Whether you’re a learner or an employer, competition today is intense. Organisations around the globe are seeking knowledgeable, highly skilled and productive employees. Qualifi qualifications provide both learners and employers the recognition of competency that can build employee careers and global enterprises. And their qualifications combine UK standards with relevant international content, so learners can achieve their full potential in today’s global economy.
- Please make an enquiry below.
Let's get started