Please get in touch
Delivered & Awarded by
About this Course
The qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector but require basic knowledge and competences in the field of Cyber Security (which includes sub-disciplines of compliance, digital media risk management, security risk management, to name a few) without undertaking any technical level of proficiency.
- What is a Cyber Attack?
- What is ‘Hacking’?
- Case studies in Hacking
- Malicious v non-malicious: understanding the boundaries
- How are our homes and businesses vulnerable to hacking?
- Top Threats to businesses and business communities
- Learning from the 2017 ‘WannaCry’ ransomware attack
- Targeted vs untargeted attacks: why it’s good to know who’s attacking us
- Most popular types of hacking methods in Wi-Fi environments
- How to tell we’ve been hacked
- Computer Crime Laws; How have they been applied against hackers?
- Computer Misue, Data Protection and Fraud laws
- EU GDPR
- USA laws
- What can all employees do about protecting our personal and workplace data?
- Main risks to mobile devices
- Calculating the loss of our mobile data
- Internet of Things
- IoT: What’s the right security strategy?
Solutions for protecting mobile devices
- Personal attitudes to computer use and how to change them
- Physical security measures that can benifit cyber security
- Personnel and process-driven security measures that can benefit cyber security
- Training and further development
- Design your own cyber security toolkit
Qualifi is a leading 21st century Awarding Organisation founded to meet the developing education and training needs of learners and employers from the UK and around the globe serving the needs of learners, employers and providers alike.
- Qualifications at Level 1 and /or;
- Work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- A Level 2 qualification in another discipline and who want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.
Let's get started